Sunday, November 17, 2013

Chicken nuggets and my favorite designers.

Hi,
My name is Maria and I'm a sixteen year old girl living in Iceland. I decided to create this blog today because I've been wanting to do it for quite some time now but I didn't take time out of my day to actually sit down in front of my laptop until now. This blog is supposed to be a fashion blog but I doubt I will make that my only subject. 
To start things of I think it's only right to tell you a little bit about myself. Basically my name is Maria and I enjoy fashion and great music. I'm obsessed with Baz Luhrman (I have never watched Moulin Rouge without crying my eyes out..) and if I could eat one thing for the rest of my life it would be chicken nuggets. When I think about my future I picture myself in a big city (preferably Nyc or London but also Barcelona or Paris) working for a fashion magazine. I have two dogs, a German shepherd and a poodle, and they are the cutest little dogs in the world (I know everyone says that, but I swear mine are the cutest in the world). 
These past months I've been developing a much bigger interest in fashion designers than before and i've discovered just how much I love fashion. I think there is something magical about the way clothes allow you to express yourself or even find yourself. Since I started to dress independently I grew closer to myself and I figured out what I wanted to do with my life. It's weird but you could say it's all thanks to clothes. Anyway, let's stop with the drama and start talking about fashion designers! I think my favorite designers really depend on the atmosphere of the season so I change my mind a lot. Today my favorites are Valentino, Alexander Wang, Raf Simons, Donatella Versace and Karl Lagerfeld. If you ask me in three months my answer will probably be completely different.
 I'm very excited about seeing where this blog goes and I look forward to sharing my experience with strangers on the internet!
Punk hugs
-Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment