Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Alice+Olivia fangirl

 It was just a few weeks ago when I stumbled onto the Alice+Olivia S/S14 collection in the STYLE.COM app and I think it's fair to say that it left me speechless. To be honest I don't know much about this brand or their designer but as some of you might know they released their Pre-Fall collection a few weeks ago. Just now I finally gave myself the time to sit down and take a look at it.
 They did it again, they blew my mind. This collection is not as formal as the S/S14 one but it's still equally as fabulous and totally wearable. I can't wait to see one of their shows in real life.
 It was pretty hard to pick just a few looks from the collection to post here because i could have posted every single one, but after a long thought i was able to pick my top 5 (actually 6 but top five sounds better). Check out the purses, they are absolutely breathtaking!
Enjoy!
Punk hugs,
-Maria 
Alice + Olivia, Pre-Fall 2014

Alice + Olivia, Pre-Fall 2014

Alice + Olivia, Pre-Fall 2014
Alice + Olivia, Pre-Fall 2014


Alice + Olivia, Pre-Fall 2014

Alice + Olivia, Pre-Fall 2014 (This purse is to DIE for!!)

(I don't own these pictures,All of them are taken from STYLE.COM)

No comments:

Post a Comment