Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Shopping spree in Riga

I spent the last week in Riga, Latvia, and I kind of lost myself in H&M. I bought stuff I've been dreaming about for months and even years. Every thing was so ridiculously cheap. But seeing is believing so here are my favorites outfits. I bought everything in H&M. Enjoy! :)



I've been looking for a hat for over a year now and I finally found one. My head is huge so you can't understand how happy I was to find a hat that actually fit me. I will wear this outfit a lot this summer, it's so simple yet so girly and summery.
Hat: 12,99 euros
Top: 4,99 euros
Skirt: 9,99 euros



This dress is literally the most comfortable dress I've ever put one. When I wear it I feel like I'm naked, in a good way. Another great item for the summer.
Maxi dress: 14,99 euros



I've been looking for the right kimono for a long time now. It looks so good over a plain black dress or with skinny jeans. I'm in love.
Kimono: 14,99 euros
Dress: 9,99 euros



This outfit is probably my favorite. This top can both be fancy and casual. I wore it the last night we spent in Latvia. We went out of town and spent the night outside, eating and watching the sunset, it was the perfect outfit for that occasion.
Top: 9,99 euros
Skirts: top picture 4,99 euros, bottom picture: 9,99 euros
Punk hugs,
Maria

1 comment:

  1. I love your first look :)

    http://darkside-of-fashion.blogspot.fr
    Saskia! xo

    ReplyDelete