Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Chanel Fall 2014 Couture

It seems like Karl Lagerfeld it getting everything right. His collections for Chanel keep getting better. I especially love this one because it was not overdone. I feel like sometimes Lagerfeld goes overboard and it all becomes way too much (for example Fall '14 RTW collection, I did not like that one at all..) This one is a lot more simple, it was couture of course, and I can see much more of Chanel herself in these clothes. I love that the models are wearing sandals (which are to die for, of course) and how their hair was styled. This obsession over sky-high heels is finally over and all I can say is: Thank god. The flats are hopefully here to stay. 
I picked out a few favorite looks that I'm going to share with you but if you haven't checked this collection out, please do, because it is truly a work of art.


I love the layering here (Jacket, dress shorts)

I would sell my soul for these sandals, for sure


The shoulder pads..... *stares dreamily out of window*













Punk hugs,
Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment