Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Pixie cut crave

For some reason I've been having a weird crave for a pixie cut. There always comes a time when my hair is at an awkward length and that time has arrived. During that period I can only think about one thing: cutting my hair.
So now I have two options; be patient and wait for my hair to grow or cut it all off. When your thinking of cutting your hair you've got to study and investigate the haircut you want. You have to see if it's right for your head- and faceshape. I know you'll be surprised when you hear this though, I looked for my inspo on the most original site ever, google. I know, I've never done that before.
I googled "pixie cut" and after a few minutes of "aaaah" and "wooow" my jaw literally dropped. I had come across Anne Hathaway's met gala pictures since last year. She looked so incredibly fierce and fabulous I just had to share it with you.



I'm seriously giving this haircut a thought. Hmmm.. what does it cost to get your hair cut and bleached at a salon these days..?

Punk hugs, 
Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment