Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Stella McCartney Resort 2015 Favorites

We all know what arrives with the summer and I think we can all agree we're all equally excited. The Resort 2015 collections are finally here. If I'm going to be completely honest I sort of forgot about them due to my graduation from high school (finally, btw) but as soon as I found time to sit down and relax they had my full attention. 
My first favorites post is from the Stella McCartney collection. I just love everything she does and this collection was definitely not a disappointment. I especially loved the shoes and bags but I think every look was gorgeous in it's own way. 
The prints and fabrics Stella used this season look so good and I can't wait to see her future collections. 

As usual my top 5 looks from the collection are below, enjoy!







Punk hugs, 
Maria


No comments:

Post a Comment