Tuesday, August 19, 2014

An ode to Icelandic summer

In July I spent a week at a family house in Olafsfjordur in Iceland. The weather sucked the whole time (except for the day we left, that was the sunniest day we got..) but we had a splendid time. 
This is my ode to Icelandic summer:


On the road

Zoomed selfie




Midnight snack





This cottage belongs to my great-grandparents, the stuff
I found there was so random and weird (but still crazy cool).

I spent a lot of time knitting over there

"One Latte to-go" is a sentence I've said to much this summer.

Akureyri



Cute little bumblebee

Expressing myself the only way I know how.

The marina in Akureyri

Little sister taking a break from all the walking

We found this super cool place by the ocean where we took
 loads of photos






The view from our kitchen window

I come here every year yet it never dissapoints 

The view from the bathroom window

Of course we had to leave as soon as the sun showed itself.


Our last night was kind of sad, who wants to leave a place
like this?
Thanks for stopping by!
Punk hugs,
Maria




No comments:

Post a Comment