Sunday, August 3, 2014

School outfits!

Since August has knocked on our doors I've decided to choose three outfits I'll be wearing this school year. I graduated high school this spring so I'm starting a new semester in a completely different environment. The excitement/anxiety is killing me. It comforts me to think that even though i'll be surrounded by new people and new classes my clothes will always stay the same. 
Maybe my nerves are getting a little crazy, I can't seem to go through one day without that huge knot in my stomach. When I feel nervous (aka all the time) I like to open up my closet and remind myself of who I am. I doubt many of you know what I'm talking about, I doubt any of you do, but if there is one person that cares as much about her/his clothes as I do then I want to say: I feel you. 
Wow, what a heartwarming blog post this has been. I better go and fetch the pack of tissues. 
And now to the main part. My top three school outfits:

Best thrift shop find ever:






This dress is as comfortable as it is gorgeous. It is the perfect first-day-of-school outfit and if I could I would wear it every day.

Fancy playsuit thingy:





Playsuit by Miss Dorby

This is perfect if you want to be a classy yet I-just-jumped-out-of-the-movie-clueless lady. It is a perfect piece to throw on and I know it will look wonderful with the black winter coat I haven't bought yet. 


Comfy, classy and effortless:





Sweater thingy by American Apparel
Pants by Nr. 1
Want to feel super comfortable/effortless and still look fab? Just find yourself a pair of "fancypants" as I like to call them. Oh, I would wear them everyday if I could. They are the loves of my life.

Thanks for stopping by!
Punk hugs, 
Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment