Monday, August 18, 2014

Back to school must-haves!

1. Falke tights


     Falke tights are a complete must-have for fall, they never seem to rip or even get old! I've had a pair for over five years and they still look brand new. Please note that I'm not talking about the nylon ones, they are wonderful too but pretty impossible to wear during winter over here. If you are able to wear nylon stockings during winter wherever you are know that I am deeply jealous of you.



2. Black boyfriend coat



    This probably doesn't need explaining. A black boyfriend coat is a must-have for every season but I am craving one for this semester. I spotted this one in Topshop the other day and it's been on my mind since I left it on that rail..

3. Fjallraven backpack


    Due to the fact that I've graduated my old school and am bout to start a new semester in a totally different surrounding I thought I'd better stop using my 5£  backpack from Primark and invest in a proper one. I spent some time thinking about it but always came to the same conclusion: Fjallraven. And because I'm so damn adventurous I picked a yellow one. Yellow is the color of happiness and positivity so no color is better for this new period of my life!

4. Warm and oversized sweater
(this one is from topshop though)

    The thrift shops are full of them and all I have to say is: duh.

5. Rain coat


Well, okay, maybe it's not technically a raincoat but it's plastic so it will at least keep the rain away from my sweaters..
    A definite must have for August and September. Again, I've turned to Topshop for inspiration (their new line is amazeballs). This coat is breathtakingly gorgeous, I only wish they had it in black. 


The biggest must-have of them all, though, is good mood. The thought of starting school again after a summer full of swimming, sunbathing and shopping is a little bit dreadful so being positive is a necessity. Start everyday with a smile and everything will be so much easier!

Thanks for stopping by!
Punk hugs,
Maria

1 comment:

  1. nice backpack! Try to visit www.robecart.com they have nice shoes, handbags, dresses and accessories too!

    ReplyDelete