Monday, February 24, 2014

Fave looks from Christopher Kane F/W14

I'm sorry I'm a little bit behind on the F/W collections, I know I say this every time, but I have soo much homework I can barely stop for a second to breathe.. But I'm staying up late because I just can't stay away from those clothes any longer. I'm going to try to do a fave looks post every day for a week now and than an all time favorites one at the end of the week.. Let's see if I can make it!
I've never really understood what Christopher Kane was about until today. I knew his name but I didn't give him much attention. Obvious mistake! His new line is GORGEOUS, even though I thought the second half of the show was much better but that's just my opinion. I look forward to seeing what he does in the future. I'm proud to call myself a brand new Christopher Kane fan!
Below are my favorite looks from the collection.
Punk hugs
Maria











No comments:

Post a Comment