Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Kate Moss appreciation post

Can we talk about Kate Moss for a little bit? She is by far the most gorgeous woman I've ever seen. Big time lady crush alert. I mean, the woman is 40 years old for god's sake and she posed naked for Playboy and looked better than any twenty year old doing the same thing. Also, I can't get over the fact that she did coke at Nelson Mandela's house. She has lived so much!! She dated Johnny Depp (they are forever my OTP btw), she has walked for every fashion house you can think of, she had a baby and got married but still managed to stay fabulous, she designed a clothing line for Topshop and the list goes on. She is without a doubt one of the biggest super models to ever live.


Kate Moss photographed by Ellen von Unwerth, circa 1992

coachela:

natural-thin:

GoodBYE

queen
H-O-T

furples:

kate moss by tim walker for usa vogue

blussom:

One of my favorite couples ever
I'm still sad about the fact that they did not get married. (cries)
I mean, look at them!!! 


Friendly reminder that she is 40 years old in this picture.

Let's just all face it and settle for never being half as hot as Kate Moss.
Punk hugs
Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment