Sunday, February 16, 2014

Thriftshop treasures

One of my favorite things to do is going thrift shopping. It fascinates me that the clothes I'm buying have been worn by other people, they have a story. Sometimes I sit and wonder about their previous owners; if they really loved the thing or never even put it on; if they received it as a gift or bought it for a lot of money. This stuff can keep me up at night. 
Last Friday I went thrift shopping and bought three items, an oversized, see through shirt. It's really big and it looks really good when it's not button upped and is just super casual with a pair of skinny jeans. 
The second thing is a yellow dress, really short and there's a happy vibe that surrounds it (if that makes sense...) I love, love, love it and plan on wearing it A LOT this summer.
The last thing is a gorgeous hand knitted sweater. It's green/blueish and semi cropped. It looks super good with a skater skirt or skinny jeans. It's super comfortable and I'm in love with it.
I am very happy with the items I bought even though I had to leave an oversized jumper and a skirt behind. Oh well, our paths were not meant to cross. 
Punk Hugs,
Maria






2 comments:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the sheer shirt. There are so many ways you'll be able to style it. The dress is so girly. I love the color. You have a great blog. Please check out mine if you want to and let me know if you would like to follow each other.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete