Friday, February 14, 2014

Flashback Friday - Valentino

It's so funny how different the couture collections were only ten years ago.  Kind of scary to think about because ten years can pass by so quickly and it's so easy to miss it all. 
Today I was feeling quite nostalgic so I decided to take a peek into my favorite designers past and ten years seemed like the right amount of years. So, I sat in front of the computer, typed www.style.com in the search bar and found the Valentino Spring Couture 2004 collection. Truth be told I do not like this collection at all. It's dull and plain weird if I'm being honest. But I think it's interesting because it was only ten years ago and everything has developed so much. Below are the looks I think you would never, ever see on a runway today.
Punk hugs,
Maria





No comments:

Post a Comment